- Proactively identify high-growth companies from a variety of sources that may have interest in expanding operations to the Shreveport-Bossier Region
- Craft and deliver creative, concise, high converting outreach campaigns to key decision makers through email, phone, text, and social media
- Set up introductory conversations between prospect company leadership and BRF’s Director of Business Recruitment
- Prepare support materials for introductory meetings
- Notate accurate and detailed contact, opportunity, activity, and communication records in Pipedrive CRM
- Maintain and support strong relationships with prospects throughout the sales cycle
- Stay up to date on economic and target industry trends
- Own your pipeline and reporting on monthly/quarterly/yearly goals
- Travel up to 15%
Must be technology savvy and quick to learn new systems
Must be highly organized and have strong time management skills
Must be an enthusiastic and motivated team player who will help the group achieve their goals
Must be a self-starter that can move efficiently across multiple projects
Must be passionate about creating wealth in the region by growing and diversifying the Shreveport-Bossier economy
Able to understand basic financial concepts
Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
Able to listen effectively and clarify information
Able to work accurately, paying attention to detail
Individuals must possess these knowledge, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills or abilities and to possess the necessary physical requirements with or without the aid of mechanical devices to safely perform the essential functions of the job.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Biomedical Research Foundation
BRF is an economic development organization establishing north Louisiana as a preferred destination for high growth initiatives. Diversifying the region’s economy is its mission. It fulﬁlls this mission through initiatives that support community, regional and national needs in health and medicine, resources for entrepreneurs and the development of a science and technology-based workforce.
Company Website: www.brfla.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)